Indoor cycling programs to Help Cyclists Improve Speed, Strength and Stamina
Improve your skills with 2 customized indoor cycling classes per week
- Indoor cycling classes simulate outdoor rides
- 2 convenient locations
- USA Cycling certified coaches help you get the most out of each class
- Wattage-based training with ErgVideo and CompuTrainer technology
- Fun, supportive, social atmosphere
Improve Cycling Performance
- Train with us twice a week to improve cycling performance.
- Complete indoors in 1 hour what it would take more than 2 hours to achieve outside.
- Daily Rider Results measure your performance and track your progress.
- At the end of each training series, measure your improvement with a threshold power test.
Customized for You
- Everyone rides the same terrain during each indoor cycling training session, but your class is customized for you, based on your ability and goals.
- USA Cycling certified coaches teach you to train with power to improve cycling performance. Ride faster, harder, longer.
- Personal attention helps you get the most out of every class – and yourself.
- From novice rider to competitive athlete, any cyclist can improve with our cycling training program.
- Even those not interested in riding outdoors will get in shape, lose weight and improve their overall health.
- It’s a great place to rehabilitate an injury.
- Perfect for triathletes.
- We support all bikes, including recumbents, trikes, hand-cyclists, hybrids and cyclists with special needs.
Fun, Safe, Convenient
- Friendly, supportive atmosphere means everyone improves together.
- Group departures from area rallies.
- Our indoor cycling workouts mean you don’t have to worry about weather, traffic, dogs or potholes.
- Cycling Center Dallas has two easily accessible locations.
First-Timers Should Know
- Your first indoor cycling class with us is free! Just call ahead at the location of your choice to check for an available seat.
- Our six-week programs focus on different topics at different class times. Check the class info page to make sure you catch the class you’re interested in.
- Show up with your bike, cycling shoes, water and towel. We’ll help you do the rest!